CYE is looking for a seasoned IR expert, who has an extensive technical background to join our Digital Forensics and Incident Response team. The ideal candidate will be able to manage incidents, work unusual hours and perform well under pressure. The DFIR Expert will be working with a team of industry leaders to investigate and perform root cause analysis on intrusions. He or she will have a background in SOC, threat, malware analysis and digital forensics.
- Manage incident response & proactive engagements
- Assess and proactively develop information security and incident response programs to help improve companies’ security postures before incidents occur.
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to present to customer management
- Perform digital forensics and host-based forensics on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS
- Perform network-based analysis, malware analysis and threat intelligence analysis
- At least 3+ years of DFIR experience.
- Experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations.
- Strong understanding of targeted attacks; able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Extensive understanding of secure network architecture and background in performing network operations.
- Perform Digital forensics of Windows-based and Linux-based platforms, as well as network forensic and analysis.
- Thorough understanding of threat hunting models, as well as cyber threat intelligence, including TTPs and IoCs extraction and mapping.
- Highly proficient in static and dynamic malware analysis.
- Perform reverse engineering.
- Highly proficient in coding in at least two of the following: Python, C, C++, PowerShell, Bash, Go.
- Ability to travel on short notice