CYE is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester with a passion for code to join its research team as a Red-Team Developer, who will drive innovation and automation of CYE’s pen-testing efforts.
- Discovering and implementing new ways of hacking organizations and systems.
- Research, design and implementation of automated attack tools and scenarios, on top of CYE’s attack automation platform.
- Maintaining ongoing knowledge of current trends in the cybersecurity community.
- Working with CYE’s Red-Teams to carry out live attacks against our customers.
- Self-motivated and a self-learner individual.
- 3-5 years of experience in offensive information security, penetration testing and red teaming.
- Experience in Python development.
- Familiarity with common Red-Team tools and techniques – web security tools such as Burp, ZAP, Fiddler, etc., network security tools such as Nmap, Wireshark, Socat, etc., C2 frameworks such as Cobalt-Strike, Metasploit, etc.
- BSc. in computer science or software engineering or equivalent military experience.
- OSCP certification.