CYE is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- 7+ years of experience as a Back-end Developer
- Deep knowledge in Python (5+ years)
- Optionally, 4 years Python and 3+ in Java / C# / Node.
- Deep knowledge in Flask / Django and REST API frameworks
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Test and debug programs
- Experience with Dockers / Microservices
- Experience with relational / non relational DBs
- Bsc. in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experience in AWS development Env.
- CI/CD, Github / StackOverflow, Experience with ML\AI.