CYE is Looking for a VP Sales to lead the North American sales in accelerating growth as the company moves into its main focus market- the US. This position is a key leadership role, working directly with the C-level team and executives in all departments. You will be responsible for developing and executing sales and business development strategies in the US Market that drive revenue for the company.
- Build a strong sales operations infrastructure, including optimizing the CRM system, creating sales materials (in conjunction with marketing), training, and RFP management.
- Attract, select, onboard, develop, coach, motivate, promote and effectively manage a team of Sales Leaders and Account Executives in North America.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement across all teams working together with Sales Enablement, Sales Operations and other regional sales leaders across the organization.
- Contribute to building world-class cross-functional alignment between Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Finance to achieve ambitious business goals in the region
- Develop and execute a strategy to build off of exciting growth in the US region.
- Develop a culture of excellence and discipline across pipeline generation and deal execution
- Strategically analyze industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Effectively develop and monitor accurate sales forecast
- Work closely with the leaders of CYE to develop smart, effective go-to-market strategies and programs.
- Set and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies to generate revenue and book for the US market
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in accordance with company standards.
- 10+ years of experience in the cyber domain in different segments of the market.
- 10+ years of experience selling cybersecurity solutions to mid-size and large organizations.
- Expertise in C-level selling (CISO/enterprise), with technical and deep cyber domain knowledge.
- Deep understanding of the cybersecurity market.
- Heavy experience selling within the USA.
- Ability to travel abroad as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and presentations skills.
- Fluent English skills.
- A proven track record leading a sales team selling B2B Enterprise Software
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter and problem solver. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Experience working with Israeli startup’s – an advantage.