Founder and CEO, CYE
Chief Trust Officer, Aon Cyber Solutions
Senior Security Advisor, Ammonite Analytx
Field CISO, CYE
Writer, SC Magazine
Recent compliance directives from the Biden administration, the FTC, and the SEC are emphasizing increased accountability for both boards and security leadership. These rules are creating additional demands that have significant repercussions for modern enterprises.
Ultimately, they serve as a wake-up call: How can businesses improve their cybsersecurity maturity so they can be prepared to handle this regulatory pressure?
Join us for a live webinar with a panel of security and compliance experts about new regulations and their effect on businesses.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- How are recent regulations changing the way businesses approach cybersecurity?
- What is the maturity landscape, and how well prepared are businesses to comply with new requirements?
- What is the role of the board, and what does it mean to have cyber representation?
- How are new regulations affecting the role of the CISO?
- Will compliance be tied to cyber insurance? If so, how will the industry cope?