Webinar recording available now!
Recent compliance directives from the Biden administration, the FTC, and the SEC are emphasizing increased accountability for both boards and security leadership. These rules are creating additional demands that have significant repercussions for modern enterprises.
Ultimately, they serve as a wake-up call: How can businesses improve their cybsersecurity maturity so they can be prepared to handle this regulatory pressure?
Watch this on demand webinar consisting of a panel of security and compliance experts as they discuss the new regulations and their effect on businesses.
Key topics discussed include:
- How are recent regulations changing the way businesses approach cybersecurity?
- What is the maturity landscape, and how well prepared are businesses to comply with new requirements?
- What is the role of the board, and what does it mean to have cyber representation?
- How are new regulations affecting the role of the CISO?
- Will compliance be tied to cyber insurance? If so, how will the industry cope?
- Reuven Aronashvili |Founder and CEO, CYE
- Kate Kuehn |Chief Trust oFFICER, Aon Cyber Solutions
- Mike Wilkes |Senior Security Advisor, Ammonite Analytx
- Ira Winkler | Field CISO, CYE
Steve Zurier | Writer, SC Magazine