In this discussion, the London Stock Exchange meets with five security specialists and CEOs of security organizations to discuss the expected threats and trends of 2023.
Backed by his longstanding expertise in cybersecurity and his national-grade background, panelist and CYE Founder and CEO Reuven Aronashvili discusses the rise and fall of multi-factor authentication, detection and response capabilities, preventative measures for risk reduction, and more.
Other topics include:
- The future of cybersecurity
- The effects of the war in Ukraine on critical national infrastructure
- The growing role of national state actors in the cyber threat landscape
- The effects of the recession on security budgets
- Security lapses around remote work that still exist today