VP of Cyber Architecture, CYE
A poorly managed cyber crisis can be devastating for organizations. A breach that compromises sensitive data can result in an erosion of customer trust, significant legal repercussions, and an astronomical financial toll. For these reasons, security leaders must be prepared for cyberattacks and create a robust incident response plan that can be implemented and executed quickly and efficiently. But how can this be accomplished?
In this workshop, CYE experts will share invaluable insights and strategies to improve your organization’s incident response planning. Attendees will learn practical strategies to prepare and respond to cyber crises and avoid mistakes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Allocate roles and responsibilities
- Create defensive abilities to respond to an attack
- Prepare for a third-party breach
- Establish clear lines of communication with executives and others
- Run an incident response drill
- Preserve business continuity